Gift your child this summer with mindfulness, health, movement, creativity, and self-esteem building skills. For one week this summer Health Yoga Life is offering a very special yoga day camp for kids. Children will feel welcomed in this non-competitive environment. They will learn about themselves through a yogic understanding (the union of the mind and body). Lead Teacher and co-founder of Health Yoga Life, Aida Bielkus PhD, RYT along with her two kids look forward to having a yogatastic fun summer!
Location: Health Yoga Life, 12 Temple St. Boston
Time: (8:45am) 9am-12pm Monday-Friday
Cost: $345 ($299 Early Bird Discount expires June 1, 2013) Cost includes program, craft supplies, daily snack.
Daily Activities Include:
- Welcome Wellness Circle Sharing Time, Listening Time, Self-Expression and Communication
- Craft Activity Using Recycled Material, Creating Art from Nature, Crafts inspired from Around the World
- YogaKids yoga is playful, joyful, and non-competitive, each day will have one super pose!
- Water and Healthy Snack All snacks peanut free, whole non-processed foods. You are welcome to pack your child a snack from home if you prefer.
- Relaxation Activity Visualization, Guided Meditation, Mirroring
- Breath Exercise Floating a Feather, Ocean Breath, Lion Breath, Breath of Fire, Peaceful Breath
- Yoga Games Musical Mats, Name that Pose, Ball Pass, Hula Hoops, Freeze Dance Yoga Pose
- Closing Wellness Circle Journaling younger children will draw, Gratitude, Sending Joy
- Yoga Song Each Day will end with this song. “May the long time sun shine upon you. All love surround you. And the pure light within you guide you way on.”