- COACH TRAINING
- TEACHER TRAINING
- BOSTON YOGA STUDIO
- Own a Studio
BECOME A CERTIFIED HYL COACH
The HYL Coach Training and Mentorship Program prepares you for the HYL Coach Certification and how to work as a coach. When you complete the virtual 10-month HYL Coach Training you receive a HYL Coach Training Certificate of Completion. Upon completion of the HYL Coach Training Mentorship program you can apply for HYL Coach Certification. HYL faculty assists you in completing the HYL Certification requirements.
The HYL Coach Certification meets industry standards such as the International Coach Federation and the National Health & Wellness Coach Certification. HYL Certification is designed to meet the needs of HYL training participants; it is independent and not affiliated with other businesses or programs.
Certification requirements include:
- Successful completion of the Virtual 10 month training program
- Completion of all homework assignments
- Completion of Mentorship program
- Resume, bio and references
- Recorded exit interview
- Evidence of working professionally as a coach for a fee
Click above for pricing and registration!
Payment plans available.
For more information on the HYL Coach Certification please call us at 877.777.2010 or email us at HYLCT@healthyogalife.com for more information
CONTACT US TODAYToll-free: 877-777-2010
WELCOME TO HEALTH YOGA LIFE
Here at Health Yoga Life we offer something for everyone who is looking to have a dynamic and inspired quality of life. Learn to move away from fear toward total healing and empowered living. Our self-enrichment programs, retreats, workshops and virtual trainings help you gain tools and strategies to take your life to the next level of success.
Follow HYL on Twitter
- Summer celebration! Free class today at 12:00 taught by HYL #yoga teacher training grads. Sing in at studio. #boston https://t.co/rONzoIXQhf 8h ago
- Heat wave outside! Reducing temperature in studio keeping it balanced so you can find your balance. #Yoga #boston https://t.co/fqoiQDTL1K 1d ago
- Yoga classes today 6:30, 12:30, 4:00, 5:45. #Yoga #Boston #Beaconhill #Fridayfunny #Friday #TGIF https://t.co/jds529j6EG 2d ago