DON’T JUST TALK ABOUT
CHANGE - COACH!
10 Months to a more meaningful
career, purpose and freedom!
Upon completion you will be ready to start your own coaching practice! Our easy to use on-line portal is designed so simply that anyone can start their learning today.
EASy to access.
easy to follow.
easy to complete.
The HYL online portal “the hub” is your home base for this training. It’s simple to use. With just one click you have access to all your course materials. Every month you will get access to 3 “listen to anywhere” audio classes, class notes and supplemental reading that support your learning.
We know that you can’t learn only by reading or listening about a topic. Through direct homework interaction with faculty you have a built in support during the program. This takes your learning to the next level. You are not only receiving expert information, but fully understanding and integrating the material you are learning.
Unlike a coach training that is focused only on health or life coaching principles our training combines the best of both fields of study. You will learn the key process for making changes: The Emotional Responsibility Method™. No other training has this type of integrated approach to really making change happen-for good!
Our self-paced program of 30 classes
are designed with you, the coach
in training, in mind.
We know what real, lasting, effective change looks like. We give you the skills to become a powerful change agent for others. Check out all the topics this curriculum covers below!
Integrative Medicine, Integral Health, Lifestyle, Nutrition
- Ancient healing traditions treat the whole person, mind, body spirit and emotions. Coaching addresses all four aspects.
- Learn when and how to refer to a health and healing practitioner.
- Coaching is never prescriptive.
- Coaching is resource based and brings one to self-knowledge, right choice and action.
- Integral Health reminds us that we are part of a greater whole and have responsibility for our communities.
- Understand the impact lifestyle and nutrition choices have on health and well being.
- The Four Quadrants of Health: help people make healthy changes™. -rest, activity, nourishment and cleansing.
- Engaging through presence, trust, and honesty.
- Listening with intention and applying direct questioning skills.
- Assessment, time keeping, closing remarks, client homework.
- Breakthrough facilitation skills, from stuck to action.
- Managing progress, asking for feedback, monitoring results.
- Building self-awareness, use of intuition, and wholeness.
- Using body based feelings to uncover insights for clarity and action.
- Empowerment to move through emotional reactivity to accountability and self-responsibility.
- Compassion and empathy with clear boundaries.
Clear Choices, Real Change and Transformation
- The right choice is the biggest tool for change-learn to frame it so it becomes the new way forward.
- Action is possible with right choice.
- Change theories provide tools to measure progress.
- Stages of change provide a map that identifies what is possible.
- Manage resistance and assist in generating options.
- Learn the premier tool for change and transformation, the HYL Emotional Responsibility Method™.
- Self-growth continuously brings forth challenges from long held old beliefs that limit us and need to be reframed.
- The Emotional Responsibility Method™ results in health, vitality, creativity and abundance in one coaching conversation.
Self-Awareness and Wholeness
- Move beyond your own limitations and you and others will thrive.
- You can only work as deeply with another as you have worked on your own consciousness.
- Develop self-reflection, self-inquiry, contemplation, yoga and meditation practice and engage in coaching conversations.
- Understand mental models, personal mastery, karma, spirituality, inner knowing, observation.
- The power of living in truth instead of fear.
- Moving from state of dis-ease to wholeness.
Coaching Practice and the Employed Coach
- Examining the burgeoning coaching industry.
- The role of the coach in human resources and healthcare.
- Self-care as a component of leadership.
- Provide and receive feedback and measure progress.
- Understand the role of ethics, coaching standards and scope of practice.
- High powered professional service agreements.
- Comprehensive tools for business development and liability.
- Social media and internet marketing techniques.
- Understand and claim your self-worth and increase your earning capacity.
The HYL Coach
Training Online Classroom
Our Coach Training is a virtual self-paced online learning experience. For the duration of the program you will have access to our online classroom The HUB.
All 30 classes are centered around a “listen anywhere” audio class led by the faculty. These classes are supported with extensive class notes about the material discussed on the call. Whether you are an audio or visual learner your learning style is supported!
We also select on topic reading to increase your integration of the material you are learning and to add vital context as necessary.
Each month has a reflective and inquisitive homework assignment. Through the homework you review the material and explore your own relationship to the topics you are learning. This allows you to be introspective with the material, so you can build confidence in the topics. As the months go on you not only begin to gain more wisdom but you begin to use what you are learning in your daily life.
Now it’s your turn!
Schedule your free consultation to hear all about why our coach training is your next step.
Submit your information we will be in touch with more information. One of our coach faculty will reach out to schedule a convenient time to chat. Please check your spam folder if you don’t see our email.