When we desire a change in our life, we need to realize that goals are only part of it. The real change happens from our choices. Life is a series of choices. Whatever you are choosing is what your life becomes. Your choices produce outcomes that bring about your current experience of your body, your mood, your energy, your spirit, etc.
Here’s a list of some of the choices I have made along the way that I can honestly say changed my life.
- Trying yoga for the first time (I still remember my very first class)
- Committing to my self-growth with 1:1 HYL Coaching. There is a way out of feeling stuck.
- Giving up Diet Coke, processed foods, and junk. Food is fuel.
- Starting a company with powerhouse females (my 3 sisters and mom)
- Meditating every day.
- Ditching the confines of what I thought my profession should look like.
- Letting go of my fear that certain things aren’t for me
Explore your choices. What are you choosing now that is or isn’t supporting the life you truly want?
If you want a deeper connection to knowing yourself, your body and shaping your daily choices, consider the Health Yoga Life Yoga Teacher Training.
Early Bird for the Boston 8 Weekend training ends this Sunday! Save $200! CLICK HERE
Or learn more about our 2 week yoga teacher trainingintensive in Vermont! (also early bird savings still on) CLICK HERE